Sometimes it seems like you can't escape the rain.
This is a 16" x 20" two color screen print of an original illustration. Printed by hand with non-toxic water based ink on French Paper Co. Black Licorice Pop-Tone 100# Cover Stock paper.
This is the first edition and is signed and numbered as such.
We design and print all our artwork by hand in our Syracuse, NY studio.
16" x 20" is a standard frame size so this print is easy and inexpensive to frame.
This print is sold unframed, the frame is for display purposes only.
- PACKAGING: Most of our prints ship rolled in kraft paper inside heavy duty shipping tubes. Some smaller items ship in stay flat mailers. Apparel ships in poly mailer bags. All orders ship with delivery confirmation included for domestic US orders.
INFO FOR DOMESTIC / US CUSTOMERS:
- We ship via USPS Priority Mail with Delivery Confirmation unless otherwise requested at time of purchase.
- If you would like another shipping method you will be responsible for any additional shipping charges. Contact us via e-mail to make arrangements prior to ordering.
- We will send you an email with the Delivery Confirmation number when we've shipped your order. We generally package orders on Friday morning and ship on either Friday or Saturday. Delivery Confirmation is included for all US orders.
INFO FOR INTERNATIONAL CUSTOMERS:
- We gladly ship anywhere in the world. However, our website is not currently setup to handle international orders. Please contact us via e-mail to make arrangements for international orders.
- International orders are shipped via First Class International (USPS) which at this time, offers no tracking. We cannot be held responsible for packages that are lost once they leave the US. Please allow a decent amount of time for your package to arrive. It can sometimes take a while for packages to get through customs and into your hands.
- Please note: International customers are responsible for any and/or all Customs fees, taxes, and duties associated with shipping & purchasing to their respective countries, should they be assessed. Most country's Customs agencies open and/or assess fees to a random selection of packages. Any customs fees, taxes, tariffs, duties, etc. that may be incurred at the time of delivery would be at the discretion of your country's tax regulations. We have no way of calculating how much these fees would be, should they occur, and we are not responsible for those charges. For any additional information please refer to your local customs agency.
- Returns and/or exchanges are available for damaged goods only.
- If your item arrives and the tube or package looks damaged DO NOT OPEN IT. Just write REFUSED : RETURN TO SENDER on the tube and drop it back in the mail. Then send us an e-mail to let us know it's on its way back. We'll assess the damage and send you a replacement.
- Returns will not be accepted due to customs taxes, fees or duties.